• Using tools like Yoast SEO and Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool also require you to verify that you are using the correct markup. A world where every person has some coding knowledge would be ideal for web administrators. If they don’t have one, other simple-to-use tools, like Yoast SEO, offer simple markup tools, test them, and even notify them if there are errors.
• It is becoming increasingly important for SEO to have structured data on websites as search engines look for better ways to understand the content on websites. It is possible to test and validate your markup with the right tools to ensure that it is implemented correctly and that all the benefits of structured data are being tapped.
1. Structured Data Testing Tool by Google
2. Validate the structure of your data using Yandex
3. Structured Data Testing Tool: Chrome Extension
4. SiteCheckup for SEO
5. Validator for Bing Markup
6. Email Markup Tester by Google
7. Translation of RDF
8. Playground for JSON-LD
9. Data Linter for Structured Data
10. Microdata Tool
• The Schema App offers add-ons for all major browsers, while Firefox and Chrome users can use Google’s Data Highlighter plugin, and WordPress users can use the Verify Your Markup plugin. By combining these tools with schema.org guidelines, you can ensure that your site’s structured data is appropriately implemented and ready to take advantage of the benefits that structured data has to offer.